Sunday, March 16, 2008

The first one

This is the first blog I'm going to write. I'm a person which don't know how to express my feeling to the others. Then I have found that the best way to express everything in my heart by words. Not just me, I think everyone prefer to explain by word more than by talking. That is why I put my blog title as "The Kingdom of The Hearts" which explains that this blog is the place where I can open my heart and try to open the others hearts with a key to look more inside them, share the happiness, problems and everything that they find difficult to talk. This is the way of getting closer to a person and become their close friend. Lol...This is the first time I say such kind of things because normally I just kidding with others and don't really share my feelings with others. In the future, I hope I can learn how to express my feeling by writing blog. To be continued....

1 comment:

ningning said...

wahhhhhhhhhh!! not bad worr... u really scre me le... I can open my heart and try to open the others hearts with a key to look more inside them, share the happiness, problems and everything that they find difficult to talk... so... so... ermm donno how to say lal... anyway always support u lor ^^