Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Last thursday was my birthday. I was quite happy on that day because a lot of people celebrate with me. Sylvester, Cheng Yee, Jung Way, GC and GB (gangster boy) had share to buy a present for me. I like it very much. Thanks you all. Then that bastard Sylvester had asked Ong to play me during the class. Although they were whispering to each other, but the volume is so loud to be so called whisper. I pretend to be nothing had heard by me. When reach the break time, they all sing song together. Make me so pai seh. Damn pai sei. Even Dr. Singaram also came to shake my hand. LOLX.

At night, dear, Ah Beh and his sis, my sis, and Kah Quan celebrated my birthday together at Kim Gary. But, I feel that a bit boring because every year my birthday will end up having dinner at Kim Gary. Sienzz. Haha. Later, they have bought a cake and we celebrate together again at my house. I know, they all are very kind. Celebrate for me. Unluckily, my sis falled sick.

After Ah Beh and his sis had went back, I went into my room and I saw a card which is for me from my sis. I dunno when she put it in my room. I was so surpirsed that she will give me a card. In my family, we normally do not do this so frequent. But, I'm happy too.

Thank you, everyone and I hope this friendship and my relationship with my family will be like this forever. Continue to be the best friends and brother to everyone. The last and not least, be the best son.

No comments: