Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rush Hours

The Engineering Fair is getting closer and closer. The project that we're going to present is 50% done. We're all worried that we cannot manage to finish that things. But, I believe that if I OT, I guarantee that it will be done by this week. I hope our project will be a success. These 2 weeks, we're rushing to build the apparatus. It takes longer time than expected. Although very busy but I feel quite happy because can work with people nicely (I think so...Because I dunno whether people like to work with me or not coz I prefer doing things solo). Just there is one thing that I hate most when I'm doing things. I hate those seniors to always zhat zhat and zhat. Seem like they are pro. They just finish their second years. I feel that they are not qualified to zhat us. Shhh...For those who have seen this post, don't tell anyone. Hehe...

No comments: