Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yippee....

Today we have tested the project for the Engineering Fair. It is a big success. Although there are some weaknesses in that project. But, I feel very happy because the thing that I have worked on it for two weeks can really works. If I got another chance, I think I will improve it to the perfection. Hehe. I think I will hardly get that chance because maybe next semester will have harder task for the next Engineering Fair. According to Cheng Yee, a lot of lecturers will ask about our project because this is interesting for the lecturers. Of course, students won't have a lot of interest in it. They like to see something strange and not those that is used to proof out theory. The Engineering Fair is coming. I hope that everyone has finished their preparation for the fair. I will post the information of our project later once the video and the pictures have taken. Thank you, Sylvester, May Ann and Faruoq. Domo Aligato...

No comments: